Friday, March 31, 2006

Lots of TLC

I have been taking it really easy and I have been very diligent on:
- massaging
- stretching
- foot exercises
- icing
- hot/cold shower water on the legs

I can feel it working already. When I apply deep pressure my muscles on the outside of the shin, there is less and less pain at every massage.

I had another appointment with my physio therapist were it was more of the same as noted above, except that the electrical pulsing thing was connected to my shins. That thing feels weird. It creates an electric shock that causes my muscles to pull/twist my foot inwards.

I now realize that I must fix this in order to get better. I asked the therapist, how can someone run a marathon without feeling pain. She answered it with something like the following: there is muscle soreness, this is unavoidable, but there should be no inflammation.

Today was another day of biking to work.

Workout
biking approach 20k.

No comments: