Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bike to Work

Yesterday I biked to work. 9.5km one way. I left at 7:30 in the morning for work and left to go to my place of stay here in Toronto at 8:30 at night. All in all a long day.

I followed the massage technique, and found the left leg to be much more tender than the right. I am suppose to massage in small circles and apply deep pressure. Then ice. 2 cubes per leg.

It takes a little longer to ge back to the place were I stay, I have to go up Don Mills road over the 401.

This morning I did some stretching, massaging, strengthening exercises and icing. Also hot/cold spray on the legs in the shower.

Today, I have another physio appointment and I am not sure what I will be doing for a workout. I hope that I can get this "inflammation" under control quickly.

No comments: