Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Darlington Nuclear Park

Sounds like a scary title for a running blog, but I think this area is great for running. I would go back again. It is not as long as the South Huron trail, but it is wide and allows for multiple use. The trail is a chip trail, some with open spots and some with trees shading the area. I ran this on Sunday afternoon (big breakfast a couple of hours before) 23km (7 laps) and I felt great! In 1:58. I did not feel like I was pushing myself. That's 5:02/km!


Here is where it is and the loop:
It was not level. If you go one way there is a long slow hill to run up. If you go the other way there is a shorter steeper hill. Here is an elevation plot:


I turned around after the 4th time around. The elevation plot is not very consistent. 20m?

No comments: